Indica / Sativa
Indica vs. Sativa vs. Hybrid Indica Indica cannabis strains come from the Middle East, and are short, hardy plants which are especially adapted to producing in colder climates. They have wide and rounded leaves, plenty of branches with little space between them which can give them a bushy or a Christmas-tree like look. They are generally easier to grow, they have a shorter flowering time and produce heavier, tightly packed buds. The feeling they induce is called a body stoned, relaxing feeling, which is great for dealing with chronic pain, insomnia, nausea and depression. They have a higher CBD to THC ratio than Sativas.
- Short, hardy, bushy with wide leaves.
- Tightly packed, heavy buds.
- Short flowering period and good resistance.
- Body stoned feeling with a variety of medical applications.
- Tall, slender, with narrow leaves.
- Airy, light buds.
- Long flowering period, and somewhat problematic to grow.
- Cerebral high feeling.
- Hybrid strains can show physical and effectual traits of either Sativa or Indica, or both.